Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your rates for editing and translating?
Our rates vary from €.05/word – €.15/word, depending on the urgency, complexity, length, and a variety of other factors. We will always agree on a price and delivery date with you prior to beginning any project.It is important to note that all translation and editing projects include two professional editors/translators, sometimes three. We ensure every piece of work is reviewed by an expert other than the original professional, which leads to very high accuracy and a low error rate.
- What are your rates for copywriting?
Original copywriting is usually priced on a project basis or around €90 per hour. Please contact us with your project details and we will create a proposal.
- What is your quality control process?
- Can you help with shortening my paper or making sure our manuscript meets the specific requirements of a Journal?
Absolutely. That type of work is billed at an hourly rate of €60.00.
- How long will it take to get my paper back?
A typical 3,000-word paper takes about 2-3 working days to edit and/or translate. If we are currently completely booked, we will offer you the soonest date possible for your approval. If you need a document rush translated or edited, we can provide that for a 30% additional surcharge. Most times, a rush can be completed in 1 working day.